WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect information from you when you register and use the System. The personal data collected included the Personal Data listed below as well as your answers to security questions that help us to verify your identity and secure your account. We collect Personal Data from individuals that subscribe to the System as owner operator entities and from their drivers. We collect data from individuals that interact with the System at pickup and drop-off points either on their own behalf or on behalf of their employers such as ports of call or the operators of destinations utilizing Our transportation, distribution, or logistics services.
We collect information from users of the System (“Users”) when they interact with the System.
The System is intended for business use only and we do not knowingly market to or collect personal data from individuals under the age of 18.
Types of Data Collected (jointly “Data”)
- Personal Data – While using Our System, we may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
● Email address
● First name and last name
● Phone number
● Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
● Usage Data
- Usage Data – Usage Data is collected automatically when using the System and may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our System or when You access the System by or through a mobile device.
- Information Collected while Using the Driver’s App – in addition to the above Personal Data, while using the Driver’s App We may collect information regarding your location. We use this information to provide features of the System or to test, improve and customize the System. The information may be uploaded to the Company’s servers and/or a Service Provider’s server or it may be simply stored on Your device. You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your device settings.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Our Customers are the owner operator entities that engage Our services through our Owner Operator Agreement. (“Customers”). Drivers, employed or otherwise engaged by our Customers (“Drivers”) may, at the option of the Customer provide access to Our System to facilitate arrangements for the pick-up and drop-off of commercial transportation loads between origin and destination locations. We collect information from our Customers when they register for any aspect of our System or agree to the terms of our Owner Operator Agreement. This information may include information about the Drivers of our Customers. We collect information from Drivers when they sign into the System including the Driver App. We collect information from Drivers when they use the System. We collect information about Drivers when they pick up or drop off shipments via our System and when they turn in their Delivery Order after completing a delivery.
We collect information from when You interact with the System and we also collect information about you when you contact us, when we contact you and when we contact others about work that you perform for our Owner Operators, ports, destinations, or other contractors.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use Data for functionality of the Driver’s App and also to test and improve the Driver’s App. In addition, we use the data we collect as follows:
- To provide and maintain the System, including to monitor the usage of the System.
- To manage Your Account including Your registration and use of the System.
- To allow You to access various parts of the System.
- For or in connection with the performance of obligations that we have undertaken with a Customer for delivery or otherwise.
- To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with information about changes to the System or updates to the Driver’s App or other aspects of the System.
- To provide you with information about changes to our policies or procedures in connection with use of the Driver’s app or other aspects of the System.
- To respond to any requests initiated by You or Customers with whom you are affiliated.
- We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as an on going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about Our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may share Data in the following situations:
- We may share your Data with Customers in the performance of our obligations under any Owner Operator Agreement and to facilitate generally the purpose of the Service.
- We may share Your Data with Service Providers to facilitate the purpose of the System and to monitor and analyze the use of the System, for payment processing, delivery confirmation or to contact You. In most cases we will obtain written confirmation from our Service Providers that they will honor the restrictions of this Policy.
- We may share or disclose your Data where we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to protect or defend our rights or property; prevent or investigate possible breach of this Policy, our other policies or rules or other wrongdoing toward Us, other users or Customers of the Service or the public; protect against or prevent legal liability to third parties.
- We may share or transfer Your Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our assets, stock or business to another company.
- We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent or as may otherwise be required by law.
- We do not share data with third parties for marketing/promotion purposes.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
The security of Your Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. All data We store or stored by your Service Providers is stored under commercially reasonable standards. Where we transmit any payment information this data is encrypted under SSL protocols.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA
The Company will also retain Data relating to your usage of the System for internal analysis purposes. This data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the System, or where We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Data, including Your Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Cookies are small files that may be saved by Your web browser that contain information about Your or your usage of a particular website often so that the website can recognize your device in the future. Cookies used by our Service contain information about the pages that you visit and what you did while you were there. They might remember things about you like which Owner Operator you work for. They might also keep track of any preferences that you select as you use our Service or, in the event that we use advertising in the future, help facilitate the service of more relevant advertisements. You can set your browser to notify you when any website including part of our Service wants to place a cookie on Your computer and you can limit the cookies that you allow. How you do that will depend on your Browser. If you would like more information about cookies you may see the FTC’s guidance.
Our System also uses Google Analytics to help improve the web site. Google tracking cookies may be used to provide information to Google Analytics. Our web site may use Google Analytics to track web site statistics. Google tracking code used by every web site or application that employs Google Analytics, stores information that identifies device IP addresses, but our web site is anonymizing that information and only part of device IP addresses are being used. Consequently, no information identifying you or your device is being stored at Google via our utilization of Google Analytics implementation. You can find out more about Google Analytics anonymized IP addresses by clicking here.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (CCPA) / CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS ACT (CPRA)
California residents are granted certain rights with respect to data pertaining to you that we may have. These rights generally include:
- California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA):
- The right to know about the personal information a business collects about them and how it is used and shared. This information is made available in this policy.
- The right to obtain the information that we have pertaining to you;
- The right to delete your personal information (with some exceptions);
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, however we don’t sell your information, so this right does not apply; and
- The right to non-discrimination for exercising their CCPA rights.
- California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA)
- The right to opt out of sharing of personal information. We do not share your personal information, so this right does not apply.
- The right to opt out of certain uses and disclosures of “sensitive personal information,” which in our case would include your driver’s license, state ID card, or passport number; your account log-in, password or credentials; and your precise geolocation.
- The right to correct inaccurate personal information.
- The right to enhanced transparency about a business’s information practices, including information about data retention periods. We have updated this policy to comply with this requirement.
- The right to restrict use of certain automated decision-making technology, including for profiling. We do not presently utilize any such profiling technology.
This Policy describes the rights you may have under the CCPA and CPRA as well as some rights you may have that are granted by other jurisdictions. Each of the above rights is subject to various limitations and exceptions. Should you wish to exercise any of the rights enumerated herein or any other right that you believe you may have from your jurisdiction, please contact us via email at SupraLSupport@snecorp.com